No products in the cart.
- 290.14 د.إ
Delivers high voltage electronic shock to kill rat, nonpoisonous, safe and reliable.
Set with safety protection switch, in order to prevent mistake electric shock to person.
Use micro-electronic circuit technology for product design, low power consumption, suitable for long life operation.
This unit widely applies in kitchen, dining-room, cookroom, bedroom, office, hotel and any places that rats usually appear.
Low battery indication.195.29 د.إ
- 214.10 د.إ
- 158.00 د.إ
- 100.00 د.إ
- 87.00 د.إ
Brand : other
Kitchen and Dining Type : Cookware Holder
Are batteries needed to power the product or is this product a battery : Yes
Is this a Dangerous Good or a Hazardous Material, Substance or Waste that is regulated for transportation, storage, and/or disposal? : No24.94 د.إ
- 166.99 د.إ
- 350.02 د.إ
Store in A Clean And Dry place
Preparation and usage
Open the rechargeable bottle cap, do not touch the axis. Insert the bottle into the tool & turn it until it feels tight. Connect with the socket and press the button. If not used for a long time, unplug the plug. If it runs out replace with its refill.